Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Seed Spittin

What is the point of a "seedless" watermelon? Seriously. Where's the fun in that?








Note: While I was unable to get a good action shot of Nelson spitting, don't you worry, he held his own just fine.

3 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

I LOVE the look on Henry's face on the second to last picture, Paula. The essence of summertime, right there.

Lou said...

yhea for watermellon, we planted two, are we insane?! we'll ship them to you okay? how many do you think you'll need?
the boys are beautful, I love being in the moment with you just for an instant, the pics made me smile

Tage Daniel Carrier said...

Yum! Looks like fun. I love the juices dripping off the elbows and down their tummies...needed a run through the sprinklers after that snack!
Hope we get watermelon eating summer weather soon too!