Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ida

We headed out to the beach on Monday evening after school to check out the wave swells from Ida.. Impressive it being all the way across the gulf. The tides kept us up on the dunes which is what H&N prefer anyhow.

Here is a snippet of our excursion...








2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the photos!

Uh, and I don't think I ever finished my comment on Nelson's nightmare. It went something like this: Poor guy! Seems that his brothers obvious mastering of the task is playing into his insecurity. Being a twin myself, I know how hard this can be!

Paula said...

Brooke, I think this true and it definitely concerns me. Henry is a learner, loves lessons, loves practicing what he knows. Nelson likes to role play and color and build things. I hope he does not grow to resent Henry...perhaps he will just accept that he is different and will realize that he excels at different things, not always of the academic variety.

Advice on this issue is always welcomed... Thanks in advance.

That goes for all my readers.