
We are under the weather.... Again.
The boys have been sick all weekend and now they have passed it on to us....Just in time to start Monday off with a bang.
While we have not left the house, never made it down to the bike shop, as promised, to pick out new bicycles, we have played a lot of games. I would say in the past week we have played about 99 hands of Uno. Several rounds of Chutes and Ladders, one or two sessions of iSpy Eagel Eye and iSpy Snap (thank you Grandpa) and my personal favorite... Blokus (thank you Nana).
We are hoping for major improvements by next weekend and possibly a day trip up to San Antonio for the prime bike selection and a stroll on the Riverwalk.
We'll keep you posted...
Have a lovely week.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you are sick, again...I am, too. Just started (3 days ago) antibiotics for my third sinus infection and have yet to begin to feel better...hoping you have a faster recovery.
Horrible stuff! I hope you feel better soon. Been thinking of you lots.
Bummer about the sickness! I hope you are all feeling better!!! Afterall, you have important things to attend to, like bike shopping - YAHOOO!
This sounds like our winter and life, lots of time indoors and lots of snot, hope you are well now! I am a bigger blog slacker than you, and am going to try to be better, take care
Love you guys
Lou
Post a Comment