This Mother's Day weekend could not be more eventful. We have visitors from Florida-Ohio which means a trip to the beach with our babes was in order. The weather was prefect, water temperature fantastic, and picnic and beer delicious.
Today my lovely friend Jessie and I were able to sneak away for a Mother's Day matinee showing of Babies, which is adorable and eye opening. A perfect movie for today's theme. My sweet husband made us a fantastic breakfast before we left and the afternoon will be spent relaxing and enjoying the sunny backyard with a glass of sweet tea.
Lastly and most excitingly our third niece entered the world in Cincinnati this weekend. Her name is Vivienne and I can not wait to get my hands on her.
2 comments:
HAPPY Mother's Day!! I did hear about that Movie - sounded so cute :D
PS - you looks darling girl - you are tiny!!!!
beautiful!
Post a Comment