Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Tractor

So, I am turning 34 next week....34!!! Yikes! A friend of mine, whom just turned 34 this past weekend, says he definitely feels closer to 40 then ever before. Oh, great!

You know what is on my wish list? One of these...


I have ALWAYS wanted one of these. This is the next best thing to having a sprinkler system, I think. Of course I am well aware of the time that is going to be spent getting it back-on-track as I'm sure H&N will not be able to leave it be.

Also on my wish list, a shopping spree to Lowes so I can get the garden prettied up in time for it to scorch under the ridiculously hot Texas summer. Last week I saw an avocado tree, lemon tree, tangelo tree, and olive tree. Oh, how I dream of a green thumb. After the looks of my 3 varieties of palm trees planted last spring I may be better off sticking to pansies and petunias. That way when they shrivel up and die I can chalk it up to being an annual.

I'll keep you posted...

Until then enjoy a couple of pics from yesterday's craft time on the porch..



No comments: