He has arrived.
"Henry, Nelson, it's for you!" I say. "Come out of the closet."
"Who is it?"
"Go take a look."
They open the door. Look down at the doormat.
Henry squeals, Nelson's jaw drops, "Leaping Louie! How did you get here!"
Yes, Leaping Louie has arrived, and the Hungry Hippos have not been seen nor heard of, since.
And now, the only sounds coming from the porch are, "Leap, Leaping Louie, Leap!"
Thanks Tammy and Amir!
Update: I keeping calling him "Leaping Louie" but it is actually "Looping Louie" (Sorry Tam, I shall get it right eventually). I think, he is a popular children's toy/game in Germany. Amir has a very good friend, from Germany, that gave it to him. When we were in NYC last month, the boys fell in love with the game and quickly became obsessed with it. Amir was nice enough to give it to the boys. I have done a little research on him and people get pretty crazy over him. I found this and even a Looping Louie tournament, and he has a facebook page. We are Looping Louie crazy too.
2 comments:
tell me about this game ... is it something Caeden needs? Looks like fun!
So glad he made it in one piece :) It looks like Louis is very happy in Corpus!
Post a Comment