Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Babies
I posted this on my facebook then saw it on Flux's Blog and thought I too had better post it for you all to see as well.
You can probably guess I am most intrigued to see the Mongolian baby. In the time Clark and I spent there we were able to visit a rural hospital and maternity ward. Certainly not like the one I delivered in. And, we came across a mother, husband and baby on their way home. The father was carrying the week old baby and mother was in her saddle, wooden saddle, and was just beginning the 2 day ride back to their ger (home). If I can locate my picture of them I will post it. It is most fascinating.
This will definitely be a great film. I can't tell you how many times my 2 boys acted just like these 2 in the opening clip... Bite and all! It is clearly universal baby behavior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for posting this for your non-facebooking friends. ;)
Post a Comment