
I have an event this weekend (more about that later), but for now I must get rid of the grays. With no time to hit the salon I had to take matters into my own hands. Where are these things coming from anyway? They are multiplying like rabbits. Short, stubby, wirey, standing straight up. No amount of gel, mousse, spray will keep them in order... So unruly! Now, coloring your own hair is no easy task. I nearly fainted from the fumes, succeeded in ruining an old shirt, added new color to a bath mat, speckled the walls...But man it works... And, the best part, it was only 10 bucks and not 100. This little box is my miracle. Thank you Loreal.
5 comments:
Welcome to my world! LOL!
It really is liberating not to have to pay $100 for color.
Now, what does it look like? Picture please!
I blame mine on the boys, er... and the hubby too, but mostly the boys! So excited for you and can't wait to hear about the big event!
how do you have gray?? We're only 14 days apart. This is the thirties! I don't have gray. Least I don't think I do. But I'm a guy. I don't look at my hair.
I still think of you as a 19 year old with braids!
People don't change if you don't see them.
I guess since we are well into our Thirty-somethings, this is our life:) I just hope those little gray strands didn't sneak past getting dyed...this is a huge pet-peeve of mine.
Ditto, pictures please!
Post a Comment