Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recap

Weekend recap:

Sunshine/Picnic on the beach pre-SpringBreak-craziness. Played in the sand dunes as the water was full of jellyfish and man-of-war. Little did we know the dunes were full of sand fleas. Itchy heads have ensued...Totally worth it though!!

Soccer game. Boys rocked it, even had to call Henry back as the other team was really suffering (know how that feels). Nelson had several goals himself. This is the first year with all returning players so the kids are used to each other. Now if we could just work on passing...



A little Nelson cuteness. He is doing a bit better. Allergy meds make him loopy but I think he is hearing better. We go back on Monday for another update. I anticipate he will be getting the adenoids removed as the snoring and sleep apnea are still present.

Smoothies on the back porch while the 3 of us watch Dad rake and bag leaves. No fair, I know.

Henry cuteness. Is so sweet as long as he gets his way, a little sassy otherwise.

This week's agenda?? Perfecting my bracket. I love the March Madness.!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Looks like a good time - the sand, oh the sand! I love it..... we are just happy to have GRASS around here :D Spring is here and we are so excited! Hope your little guy feels better soon.