Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This is me...

While my activity has been sparse on The Life of Brothers, it is not that I have not been busy in the computer/blogging world. The truth is I have been distracted. Distracted and preoccupied with a new endeavor. My work has a new home; a new name. This is me taking a huge leap of faith. This is me owning the decision that I have made. This is me announcing the launch of... 
Do stop over if you have a chance... And, don't be shy, spread the word! Cheers!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

A formal congratulations is in order! I'll buy you a drink soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Paula.... I am so very proud of you! Congrats! The site is amazing!

Have you decided if you are going to sell prints... because I have mine picked out!

Lots of love - Janene xoxo

Daniel C. Elliott said...

This is me....the me from haiti, reading your blog and smiling from ear to ear. I sure am happy for you. I am here, clapping for you there. Beautiful site and images. I've always thought you had the eye for it. Hope you fly. Dan

Run Lori Run said...

Congratulations, your website looks gorgeous!

Good Luck!!!